Offering Versatile, Fuel Efficient On-Farm Drying
SUPERB ENERGY MISER® SQ Dryer
When the cost of fuel is high, the SUPERB ENERGY MISER® SQ Series line of grain dryers makes even better dollars and sense as an investment for:
- Cutting-edge drying technology
- Versatility for drying management
- Total dryer management with the proven QUANTUM® Controller
Available in drying capacities ranging from 260 to 1,830 bushels per hour, the SQ Series line of dryers also offer a choice of continuous flow drying modes:
- Full Heat – single-zone or two-zone
- Pressure Heat/Pressure Cool
- Pressure Heat/Vacuum Cool
MEYER ENERGY MISER® Tower Dryer
Proven Fuel-Saving Technology for Grain Drying Chores
For continuous flow grain drying, Brock’s MEYER ENERGY MISER® Tower Grain Dryer provides proven fuel-efficient technology you can count on for drying duties. This Brock dryer offers capacities ranging from 1,000 to 2,650 bushels per hour with five points of moisture removal.
Brock’s line of tower dryers also provides the advantage of being able to use height as an option for adding drying capacity without increasing the dryer’s ground footprint in a facility.
All MEYER ENERGY MISER Tower Grain Dryers utilize multi-mode drying and you can choose:
- Full heat drying for maximum capacity through the dryer.
- Pressure heat with suction cooling for maximum efficiency and capacity (saves up to 25% in fuel costs).
- Pressure heat with pressure cooling for some crops like sunflowers and milo where heat recycling is not desired.
Continuous mixed-flow grain dryers for optimal drying performance
- Custom-designed to your unique needs
- Efficient, reliable commodity drying throughout the world
- Easy to install and maintain
Standard dryer capacities for standard grade corn range from 355 bph to 11,340 bph, however Chief Dryers are used for a wide variety of commodities.
The requirements of your dryer will be carefully assessed, assuring proper operation regardless of most environmental conditions, including extreme climates.