Chief grain bins are available with a wide range of standard and optional roofs to meet your desired peak loading capacity. Heavy duty commercial roof designs are available for your specific operation and are designed for specific snow loads and seismic conditions for your geographic location.
A 50K roof option is available which can increase peak load capacity to 50,000 lbs on CB30 and CB34 bins.
Utilizing upgraded peak loads may eliminate additional costs associated with support towers and catwalks!
50K roofs with a 72″ or 144″ peak ring will support most conveyors with capacity up to 60,000 BPH. This eliminates spanning a catwalk or truss across the bin roof and installing an additional support tower and catwalk.
Brock’s decades of storage design and manufacturing experience helps to make Brock’s commercial grain storage products Different by Design™! Because of that experience, BROCK® Commercial Grain Storage Bins offer commercial users the best built-in value over the life of the product.
Look at the advantages Brock’s approach to grain storage products offers you:
- More models and choices so you can get the bin you need. Single bin capacities range up to 1.34 million bushels (44,550 m³).
- More innovative, user-friendly features to help you maintain and protect your valuable stored grain.
- Top quality performance and classic product durability and ease of use closely associated with the BROCK® name. Design does matter!
- Brock’s industry-leading five-year warranty program on commercial grain bins – we believe we have the best warranty in the industry! See Brock’s full written warranty for complete warranty details.
- A growing line of products designed to help save labor and money.
- Service … from planning to installation … and beyond.